My name is Anna P. Burbano. The ‘P’ stands for Paula. Except I don’t like Paula. I just like P and that’s all.
Hello, everyone! Welcome to my not-so-humble abode. For those of you who don’t know, my name’s Anna, and I’m a junior English honors student at the University of Florida. While admittingly a fan of many things, here’s the essential information:
- Paid semiweekly blogger for CollegeFashion.net
- Writer and editorial intern for CollegeFashionista.com
- Editorial intern for Advantage Publishing
- Features editor for Her Campus UFL
- Copy editor for Prism: UF Honors Magazine
- Social coordinator for the Gator English Society
- Actor for Shakespeare in the Park at UF
Seriously, though, I cherish the work that I do, and I love, love, love the fact that I’ve been able to chase after my dreams thus far and pursue a career path in fashion journalism and editing. I’m still trying to find my own voice (I don’t think that I’ll ever be able to look at older clips without cringing), but I’m definitely working on it.
In the meantime, please enjoy my collection of newspaper/magazine clips, online articles, and my curriculum vitae. I’ve restructured the website from a blog to a professional website, which explains why some of my earlier blog posts reference a “Moda Savant” (the name of my original lifestyle and fashion blog). However, I still blog from time to time, so feel free to contact me for collaborations!
— Anna Burbano